Isaac Martinez has been exploring the potential of Panoramic Photography and Virtual Tours since 1996. He is a member of the International Virtual Reality Photographers Association and Pro Member in 360Cities.net.
His work was selected for the "2011 Masters of Contemporary Panoramic Photography" exhibition in Palmela, Portugal.
His work was included in the recent book, "Mirandonos" a compendium of the work of the top art photographers in Costa Rica in the last 50 years.
Isaac productions includes Virtual Tours for hotels, art galleries, architects, real estate developers, auto and motorcycle dealerships, road construction companies and government projects all over the world.
Some of his favorite venues year after year include museum and art fairs such as The NYC Armory Show, Art Basel Switzerland / Miami Beach, Arte Americas, Maco Mexico, ArteBa in Buenos Aires, ARCO Spain, and the Venice Biennale.
- 360º Panoramic Photography (Cylindrical)
- 360º x 180º Spherical Photos (Cubic)
- Aerial Photography (including 360º panoramas)
- Virtual Object Production
- Virtual Tour for Internet Websites or Multimedia CD-ROMs.
Advantages of the Panoramic Photography and Virtual Tours:
- Gives users a feeling of "being there" using immersion technique.
- Photos can be digitally edited to client specifications.
- The final result can be delivered quickly using e-mail, web page or CD-ROM, offering an easy way to contact people worldwide.
- The final work can be used in a web site or in a CD-Rom combining High resolution and compressed resolution quality.
- The photography can be viewed on any iPhone, iPad, SmartPhone or personal computer.